We’ve been busy, check out the Morris County Ski Club events calendar for 7 new/updated events
Thursday March 10-Sunday March 13 — Book 2 or 3 nights lodging– Your Choice
- Ski 1,2 or 3 days – Your Choice — this is NJ Council Appreciation Weekend. Purchase your lift ticket each morning at these special rates – at the ticket window. You must show your MCSC/NJSSC membership card and may be asked for a photo id as well. You may only purchase 1 lift ticket at the special rates each day.
The lift ticket rates are:
Friday March 11 $48
Saturday March 12 $56
Sunday March 13 $51
These lift ticket prices are less than voucher prices!
- Drive Yourself or Carpool
- Pick your own roommate, Book your own room. Limited Rooms have been reserved at the Old Red Mill, Wilmington, VT. http://www.oldredmill.com/ (802-464-3700) When you call, mention you are part of Morris County Ski Club – to get reduced room rates. OR Pick your own accommodations. If staying at the Old Red Mill Inn – you don’t need to drive once you arrive. You can take the Moover – free transportation from Wilmington to Mount Snow –
with several stops along the way.
o Continental Breakfast included Saturday and Sunday ( or get breakfast in town or on the mountain)
o If you stay Thursday night there are places you can walk to in Wilmington to get breakfast Friday or you can breakfast at the mountain.
- Double Occupancy – Two nights lodging – including tax and service would be a total of $184.00, adding a third night — $193.75. So that is only $92 per person for 2 nights or $97 per person for 3 nights.
- Single Occupancy – Two nights lodging – including tax and service would be a total of 161.00, adding a third night — $169.25.
- Limited rooms with 2 twin beds are available. If you are booking as a single – please select a Queen room
- Suggested for Après Ski:
o Friday March 11 in the bar at the Old Red Mill Inn
o Saturday March 12 in the bar at Cuzzins at the base of Mount Snow – live entertainment
For more information contact Trip Leader Helen–firstname.lastname@example.org
MCSC Bowling Night…. is Back…
Yes, it’s that time again…back to Hanover Lanes, 119 Rt 10, East Hanover, NJ for some
balls and beers (and hopefully some strikes in there as well). We will be meeting in the bar at Hanover Lanes at 7pm… Upon arrival please check in with event leader, Tom B. … then relax with a beverage before donning those stylish bowling shoes and finding that perfect ball.
Date: Friday, January 8, 2016
Place: Hanover Lanes, 119 Rt 10 East, East Hanover, NJ Event
Leader: Tom B.
Time: 7:00pm – 11pm
Socialize and get set from 7-8pm
Bowling from 8-10,
followed by awarding of prizes – in the bar area.
Cost: $25 for 2 hours of unlimited bowling – shoes included! – members
$30 – non members
Contact: Tom @ email email@example.com
Sign up as a single and we will place you on a team, or sign up as a team of 4. Either way we
guarantee a fun night to be had by all!
This event is open to members and guests…
bring a friend
Advance Registration & Payment Required — No Exceptions There are only a limited number of spaces available!