EARLY MORNING BIKE RIDE TO SEE THE 6:30 am LAUNCH OF THE BALLOONS
July 29 @ 5:45 am
Join me on Sunday July 29th for an early morning bike ride from Bedminster to Solberg airport Branchburg to see the 6:30 am launch of the balloons.
- Meet at 5:45 am in the Fresh Market parking lot in Bedminster (corner of 202/206 and Washington Valley Rd.) Be ready to leave at 6 sharp.
- Ride 10 miles on country roads to Solberg Airport. (must be able to ride 12-13 MPH)
- Relax and enjoy the balloon launch
- Three mile ride to Polish American Hall for all you can eat breakfast http://www.paccwhs.org/events.html $10 per person cash only
- Ride back to Bedminster (15 miles)
Please be sure to bring cash for breakfast and water for the ride. Also – it might be a good idea to bring a small blanket or sheet to sit on while we are watching the launch.
Contact Gina if you are interested: 908-240-8715