- This event has passed.
Paddle Boarding on Greenwood Lake
August 12 @ 9:45 am
Join the Morris County Ski Club for another fun paddle boarding adventure. This is a great opportunity if you have always wanted to try this sport. Enjoy a 2-hour paddling excursion around peaceful Greenwood Lake. We’ll start with a quick lesson before heading out on the water. No experience necessary, but you must be able to swim. When we’re done, those interested can have lunch on-site at the new, Big Dog Grill, with a BYO drink option.
We have a great group rate of $32 for members and $37 for non-members.
The cost includes board and life vest rental. You can’t beat this deal!!
What to bring & wear:
- Wear your swimsuit. We’ll be in the water.
- Wear sturdy watershoes or go barefoot on the board, no flip-flops
- Don’t forget sunscreen
- Bring a cooler for water, beer and snacks to keep on the shore. They will lock-up our valuables while we’re on the water.
- Bring money for lunch if you plan to join us.
- Bring dry clothes and a towel. They have changing rooms on premises
- And bring your sense of adventure!
We will carpool from CVS at 123 Windermere Ave, Greenwood Lake, NY. Meet in the parking lot near at CVS by 9:45am. We will take attendance, group to a few vehicles and carpool over. Parking is extremely limited, so please cooperate with this request.
Email Tricia with any questions or to sign up: email: firstname.lastname@example.org