Thursday March 10-Sunday March 13 — Book 2 or 3 nights lodging– Your Choice
- Ski 1,2 or 3 days – Your Choice — this is NJ Council Appreciation Weekend. Purchase your lift ticket each morning at these special rates – at the ticket window. You must show your MCSC/NJSSC membership card and may be asked for a photo id as well. You may only purchase 1 lift ticket at the special rates each day.
The lift ticket rates are:
Friday March 11 $48
Saturday March 12 $56
Sunday March 13 $51
These lift ticket prices are less than voucher prices!
- Drive Yourself or Carpool
- Pick your own roommate, Book your own room. Limited Rooms have been reserved at the Old Red Mill, Wilmington, VT. http://www.oldredmill.com/ (802-464-3700) When you call, mention you are part of Morris County Ski Club – to get reduced room rates. OR Pick your own accommodations. If staying at the Old Red Mill Inn – you don’t need to drive once you arrive. You can take the Moover – free transportation from Wilmington to Mount Snow –
with several stops along the way.
o Continental Breakfast included Saturday and Sunday ( or get breakfast in town or on the mountain)
o If you stay Thursday night there are places you can walk to in Wilmington to get breakfast Friday or you can breakfast at the mountain.
- Double Occupancy – Two nights lodging – including tax and service would be a total of $184.00, adding a third night — $193.75. So that is only $92 per person for 2 nights or $97 per person for 3 nights.
- Single Occupancy – Two nights lodging – including tax and service would be a total of 161.00, adding a third night — $169.25.
- Limited rooms with 2 twin beds are available. If you are booking as a single – please select a Queen room
- Suggested for Après Ski:
o Friday March 11 in the bar at the Old Red Mill Inn
o Saturday March 12 in the bar at Cuzzins at the base of Mount Snow – live entertainment
For more information contact Trip Leader Helen–email@example.com